Het is nu za apr 27, 2024 12:38

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 5 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: di feb 17, 2009 15:52 
Heavy Trucker

Ok,bon,mijn eerste probleempje steekt de kop al op en ik rij er amper 4 dagen mee :?

Nu niet dat het een groot probleem is,maar wel een vervelend......mijn ruitewissers leiden een eigen leven :shock:

Als ik de interval opzet heb ik 3 mogelijkheden van reageren,1 ze werken zoals het hoort, 2 ze werken niet of 3 ze werken continue en dus geen interval cyclus :?:

Als ik ze dan afzet op 0,dan gebeurt het dat ze gewoon verder blijven gaan :shock:

Heb hier in het verleden al eens iets over gelezen dacht ik van iemand die ook probleem had met de ruitewissers en was iets onder de motorkap toen van contactpunten die gecorrodeerd waren of zo ?

Weet iemand raad aub ?

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: di feb 17, 2009 15:56 
Pro Trucker

Kijk effe hier Cowboy,Mobart heeft dit ook gehad en het is opgelost,Veel succes :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Ik heb net effe op het dodge forum in de usa zitten zoeken en daar hebben ze ook die problemen,en er was een gast die had het deksel van de ruitenwisser motor eraf gehaald en de contacten onder dat deksel goed schoon gemaakt en weer in het vet gezet en toen werkte het weer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday I went to use the intermittent mode of my wipers. This is probably the first I've used them since I bought the truck used, about 2 wks ago.

The wipers come on, go back and forth once, then on the next cycle they go about 3 times, then once again on the next cycle, then they go about 4 times, etc. This just goes on and on. If I turn the wipers to low or high, they seem to be OK. Only when on intermittent do they act up.

I searched the forums and found a couple of suggestions, but no definite fixes. Has anyone else seen this?

This is on a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT QC 4x4 Hemi, and it's black if that makes a difference...

Thanks,

Matt

Ok Guys-problem solved!

I was right, there is an end switch located in the motor. Its actually located on the upper portion of the transmission under a plastic black cover, retained by 5 ear clips. It can be fixed it, I did mine.
Under this cover there is two brass contact strips that setup the timing for the wipers and 2 small contact points that run on the strips. I cleaned the strips and contact point with fine sand cloth, then put more tension in the arms that the points are attached to. I also put a very slight bend into the contact blades for the motor (4 in all) and put about a 10 deg twist in the blades that the connector plug engages.
The cowl has to be removed, and will come out without removing the hood. The hood needs to be approx 6" above the latch point, and the cowl can be gently worked out. Don't forget to remove the arms and spray hosefirstduh!
Once your past this point it gets easier. Unplug the motor, remove the three "wiper module retaining bolts" 10mm-and remove the entire assembly.

A couple of other tips also, before you remove the contact point cam from the shaft, make SURE you mark the cam slot-it can be put back in 180 deg outthat would really suck. I also sprayed some white grease into all the contact points for the electrical connections to ensure water tightness. They are put together dry. I also added a little more white grease to the contact strips and such because it had to be wiped clean to clean the strips.

C6 Transmission
Flowtech headers
Custom build Exhaustsystem
Afbeelding

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: di feb 17, 2009 16:06 
Heavy Trucker

Dat was die topic die ik zocht,want ik meen mij te herinneren dat daar ook een foto in die topic stond ?
Alvast bedankt ;)

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: di feb 17, 2009 16:07 
Pro Trucker

Ja klopt,die heeft Mobart gemaakt

C6 Transmission
Flowtech headers
Custom build Exhaustsystem
Afbeelding

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: di feb 17, 2009 16:14 
Heavy Trucker

Okay,topic teruggevonden nu,van zodra ik tijd heb kijk ik er even naar ;)
Bedankt

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 5 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]